Sodium Naphthalene Sulphonate Formaldehyde
Brand : EASTCHEM
Origin : China
Delivery time : One week
Supply capacity : 5000MT per annum
Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde (SNF/NSF /PNS) raw material naphthalene superplasticizer is non-corrosive, non-chlorine compound antifreeze admixture which has antifreezing, water-reducing, early-strength, air entraining, etc performance, helps to lower the freezing point, prevent concrete from freezing damage etc.
The naphthalene-based superplasticizer is a non-air-entraining high-efficiency water reducing agent synthesized by the chemical industry. Chemical name Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate, which has strong cement particle dispersibility. Naphthalene-based high-efficiency water reducer can be divided into high-concentration products (Na2SO4 content <3%), medium-concentrated products (Na2SO4 content 3%-10%) and low-concentration products (Na2SO4 content >10%) according to the content of Na2SO4 in its products. At present, most naphthalene-based super plasticizers have the ability to control the Na2SO4 content below 3%, and some advanced companies can even control it below 0.4%.
1. When the strength and slump of the crucible are basically the same, the amount of cement can be reduced by 10-25%.
2. When the water-cement ratio is constant, the initial slump of concrete is increased by more than 10cm, and the water-reducing rate can reach 15-25%.
3. There is a significant early strength and enhancement effect on cockroaches, and the strength increase is 20-60%.
4. Improve the work ability of concrete and comprehensively improve the physical and mechanical properties of concrete.
5. It has good adaptability to various cements and is compatible with other types of concrete admixtures.
6. It is especially suitable for use in the following concrete projects: fluid concrete, plasticized concrete, steamed concrete, impervious concrete, waterproof concrete, natural curing precast concrete, steel and prestressed reinforced concrete, high strength ultra high strength concrete .
7. The slump of concrete has a large loss over time, and the slump loss in the half hour is nearly 40%.