What is succinic acid?
Succinic acid is a new generation of chemical products developed in the twentieth century. After years of development, it has been widely used in the following fields:
1. The main raw materials for producing sodium glutamate, sodium succinate, food preservatives, condiments, spices and other food additives.
2. The necessary raw materials for composing degradable plastics PBS, PBST, PBSA.
3. It is used as the main raw material for producing polymer materials such as succimide and nylon 54.
4. The main raw material for producing clothing biological fiber materials.
5. Using as auxiliary materials for the production of surfactants.
6. Using as auxiliary materials for the production of polyurethane, polyether and other polyester products.